This is a guide for those who would like to ORDER REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS online.
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered from the surgery by:
- Calling in with your slip
- Fax: 01453 521558
- Email: email@example.com
- Online via the link at the top of this page (new users are required to complete a simple registration).
Please allow 3 full working days for your prescription to be processed - remember to take weekends and Bank Holidays in to account.
If you are not a dispensing patient your prescription will be sent directly to Lloyds Chemist in Wotton. If you would like your prescription to stay at the surgery please inform the dispensary.
Prescription Charges: £9.15 per item (from 1/4/20)
Medicines are delivered to (dispensed patients only):
- Hawkesbury Upton Shop on Tuesdays.
- Wickwar- The Buthay pub, Kingswood Post Office and Cromhall Post Office on Wednesdays.
- North Nibley Post Office and Charfield Post Office on Fridays.
We are a dispensing practice but can only dispense medicines to patients who live more than 1 mile (as the crow flies) from the nearest chemist.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.